A comprehensive bias-based bullying prevention program aimed at providing LGBTQ+ and gender inclusive professional development training, lesson plans, and resources designed for educators and other professionals who serve youth: https://welcomingschools.org/
Dr. Abbie Goldberg’s personal website, with links to details about her research, publications, media appearances, and consulting: www.abbiegoldberg.com
• For research on LGBTQ and adoptive parents and schools: https://wordpress.clarku.edu/agoldberg/peer-reviewed-publications-on-school-experiences-of-adoptive-and-lgb-parents/
Dr. Abbie Goldberg’s books on LGBTQ parenting and adoption:
1. Goldberg, A. E., & Allen, K. R. (Eds.) (2020). LGBTQ-parent families: Innovations in research and implications for practice (2nded.). New York, NY: Springer. https://www.amazon.com/LGBTQ-Parent-Families-Innovations-Research-Implications/dp/3030356124
2. Goldberg, A. E., & Romero, A. (Eds.). (2019). LGBTQ divorce and relationship dissolution: Psychological and legal perspectives and implications for practice. New York, NY: Oxford. https://www.amazon.com/LGBTQ-Divorce-Relationship-Dissolution-Psychological/dp/0190635177
3. Goldberg, A. E. (2019). Open adoption and diverse families: Complex relationships in the digital age. New York, NY: Oxford. https://www.amazon.com/Open-Adoption-Diverse-Families-Relationships/dp/0190692030
4. Goldberg, A. E. (2012). Gay dads: Transitions to adoptive fatherhood. New York, NY: New York University Press. https://www.amazon.com/Gay-Dads-Transitions-Fatherhood-Qualitative/dp/0814732240/
5. Goldberg, A. E. (2010). Lesbian and gay parents and their children: Research on the family life cycle. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association. https://www.amazon.com/Lesbian-Gay-Parents-Their-Children/dp/1433805367
1. Goldberg, A. E. (August 26, 2021). 7 tips for LGBTQ parents to help schools fight stigma and discrimination,” The Conversation.
2. Frost, R., & Goldberg, A. E. (2019, January). The ABCs of diversity and inclusion: Developing an inclusive environment for diverse families in early childhood education. Zero to Three, 39(3), 9-14.
3. Patterson, C., & Goldberg, A. E. (2016). Policy brief: Lesbian and gay parents and their children. National Council on Family Relations. https://www.ncfr.org/sites/default/files/2017-01/ncfr_policy_brief_november_final.pdf
4. Goldberg, A. E., Gartrell, N., & Gates, G. (2014). Research report on LGB-parent families. The Williams Institute: http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/parenting/lgb-parent-families-jul-2014/